Error 0x80070091 generally cause on windows operating system when you are trying to delete some files or folder. This may for many reason such as you do not have permission to delete particulate folder or files, there is some bad sector on your drive, a virus in your computer which corrupted that file or folder and incompatible 3rd party software on your pc. You won’t able to delete a particular folder or file. Delete procedure fails with an error 0x80070091 message.
Title: 1 Interrupted Action or Delete Folder
Message: An unexpected error is keeping you from deleting the folder. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error to search for help with this problem.
Error 0x80070091: The directory is no empty.
Fix error 0x80070091
There is two method to fix error 0x80070091 on your pc.
- Click Start button and in start search, type “CMD”.
- Right click on CMD and select “Run as Administrator”.
- At a command prompt, type the following command, and then press Enter “chkdsk /f /r X:”( x means drive letter for external hard drive).
- Press “Y” when you are prompted to check the disk the next time that the system restarts.
- Close all applications, and then restart the computer.
When you restart your system, your computer will be scanned for errors and attempts will be made to correct them. While performing checkdisk on the hard drive if any bad sectors are found on the hard drive when chkdsk tries to repair that sector if any data available on that might be lost.
There is many other registry repairer tools. I recommended free and open source tools such a CCleaner. so if you do not have any experience and find difficulty on fix error 0x80070091 just download any registry cleaner and use it. If you have any other solution feed free comment below.