vcomp100.dll missing error appear only when software or games which you are trying to run in your system is required dependency files to be present on your computer, but sometimes is not available in your system. so, in this case you face vcomp100.dll missing file error. In simple DDL means Dynamic Link Library which most of the time available on your system folder.
The program can’t start because VCOMP100.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix problem.
Fix vcomp100.dll missing
- Download vcomp100.dll from here.
- Put this downloaded file on C:\Windows\System32(for Window XP, & 7 or later).
- Reboot your computer.
- if you still have same problem, try the following
- Press Start and select Run.
- Type CMD and press Enter.
- Type regsvr32 “vcomp100.dll and press Enter.